Our caring, child-centered learning environment offers an integrated curriculum, Pre K– 8th grade. We also provide:
- Small classes, average student teacher ratio 11:1
- Parental Involvement in the classroom
- Music, PE and Art offered by subject-matter experts
- Spanish language instruction
- Extra-curricular activities, such as Mad Science, Basketball, Boy and Girl Scouts, Language on Wheels - ASL and Chinese, Drama Club.
- Before-and after-school care that provides a safe and secure environment for students
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Community Service Projects, encouraging social responsibility and compassion
- Full Day Summer Camp
- Active Home and School Association
- The faculty and staff of Saint Olaf Catholic School are committed to cultivating the precious gifts in all students, while encouraging a relationship with God.